This morning when I woke up, I immediately turned on the TV to watch the latest BBC world news report on the British naval personnel who were captured yesterday morning, but I ended up watching a totally different program first,
But experiencing it lately means feeling a lot of pain.
Have you ever had a time when nothing is going well for you? Yesterday’s capture of the British Navy personnel by
I still don’t understand what happened yesterday. But since yesterday I have been trying to figure out why
A couple of things came to my mind:
Another idea is that perhaps
1) We Iranians cannot read maps very well and got confused about where our territorial waters are.
3) Iranians like to deal with multiple problems at the same time: a new UN resolution is just not enough for us to deal with when we can handle so many more crises at the same time.
4) The new Iranian Navy exercise in the waters off Bushehr province went berserk.
5) We know Margaret Beckett, the Foreign Secretary will say "We have asked for a full explanation on what has happened and we are leaving them in no doubt that we want the immediate and safe return of our personnel and their equipment."
6) Our president needed a reason for not traveling to the
What do you guys think?