Sunday, February 25, 2007

Norooz 2007

Continually updated post... Watch this space for more and more and more...

Pictures and posts:

From Kamangir: Let the Propoganda Begin

From Papillon: Noroze.

Fram Payvand: Iranians Celebrate Chahar-Shanbeh Soori, Festival of Fire

Norooz: An Eternal Iranian Tradition

From me: The Last Tuesday...

Norooz for Sale

From Flickr: Photos tagged with norooz

From Elizabeth: Haft Cinn

From Pars-Arts: Happy Norooz!

From Levantine Cultural Center: Happy Norouz



Goldfish have officially gone on sale in Iran. Goldfish are one of the items that most Norooz displays have.

You can email me (responses (AT) gmail (DOT) com) or link to this post when you have added a Norooz 2007 link. Or you can always add your link in the comments section.

Thanks

2 comments:

papillon said...

Hi. It is some time I'm reading your blog. I do like it. For it is quite an interesting account of your visit to Iran. And this post was a dim motive to write a little account of my own on noroze.

***
Noroze

papillon said...

I stumbled upon this post. I like its descriptions, like that "Samanu..represents the ultimate sophistication of Persian cooking."

ShareThis